ODC Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODC is crysis wars The Peoples Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Score: Wins: 8, Losses 1
Server: {ODC}24/7 Scrim|GameFreak.com.au now operational.
Our Ventrillo details: I.P 118.127.0.79, Port: 5168. Jump on and say hello!
slightly a bit angry B_160x400_T1_F-1-2-3
Top posters
bloodshadow (192)
slightly a bit angry Vote_lcapslightly a bit angry Voting_barslightly a bit angry Vote_rcap 
Dalek (161)
slightly a bit angry Vote_lcapslightly a bit angry Voting_barslightly a bit angry Vote_rcap 
Cooch-Hybrid (84)
madman587587 (77)
Dark_Heart (43)
Thruan (36)
Shot_in_the_arse (34)
DaPony (24)
-=XG=- (21)
Leverage.L1 (14)

slightly a bit angry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leverage.L1

slightly a bit angry Empty
PostSubject: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 am

Ok Dalek please re add me on xfire i would like to talk to you why won't you talk to me Sad ?

now, what is the go with telling Thruan to ban us all from the server we were about to scrim scar that was unnecessary. Whats going on with you your very different can you please just talk to me?
Back to top Go down
Thruan

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 am

I baned you because you and the other guys, were messing with the server. I dont know enough about running it to stop you in game, and i dont know enough to find out exactly who was doing it. that was the best i could do. Its easy enough to un-ban you so stop complaining.

and i knew nothing about you and scar scrimming, i offered to admin scar vs TR. then all you guys showed up and the server went mental.
Back to top Go down
Leverage.L1

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 am

the first and best thing to do is isolate the source of the problem then ask NICELY to stop it we were going to scrim scar it was organised also since im the leader of the group all you had to do was talk to me and i could have sorted out what ever problem u had with us.
Back to top Go down
Thruan

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

i did ask. and was ignored. it was the first thing i did. i asked twice actually.
Back to top Go down
Leverage.L1

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am

For that i am sorry even though ya could have contacted me through xfire.
Back to top Go down
Dalek

Dalek

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 am

Thruan acted appropriately.

The old ODC members have had their admins removed.

You are all unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Shot_in_the_arse

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

and thruan u did not ask we canot see what your typing wen u spectate so we had no idea
Back to top Go down
Thruan

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:56 am

i wasn't spectating when i asked.

and shot. you should have known going mental on someone elses server like that is a tiny bit inappropriate. I shouldn't have had to ask for you to stop at all.

Like i said, im new to admin, and i didnt know what damage you guys were doing to the server, i knew it was easy to unban you, and that was the only way to get you guys to stop.

Lev- If you had your own server, people came in uninvited, and started going mental spawning things and making entire buildings disappear, and wouldn't respond to you when u asked them to stop. would you even bother trying to contact them by other means? i doubt it.

Like Dalek said, your all unbaned again and free to use the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slightly a bit angry   slightly a bit angry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slightly a bit angry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODC Gaming Clan :: Public Clan Details :: Issues and Disputes-
Jump to: