ODC Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODC is crysis wars The Peoples Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Score: Wins: 8, Losses 1
Server: {ODC}24/7 Scrim|GameFreak.com.au now operational.
Our Ventrillo details: I.P 118.127.0.79, Port: 5168. Jump on and say hello!
Server Information B_160x400_T1_F-1-2-3
Top posters
bloodshadow (192)
Server Information Vote_lcapServer Information Voting_barServer Information Vote_rcap 
Dalek (161)
Server Information Vote_lcapServer Information Voting_barServer Information Vote_rcap 
Cooch-Hybrid (84)
madman587587 (77)
Dark_Heart (43)
Thruan (36)
Shot_in_the_arse (34)
DaPony (24)
-=XG=- (21)
Leverage.L1 (14)

Server Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalek

Dalek

Server Information Empty
PostSubject: Server Information   Server Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 am

In 3 days I should be able to pay for the first month of our new server!

Just some details:

-Will support 12 player/ 6 v 6 scrims at max.

-Will be a private server, so its always locked (With the amount of public servers out now, each with 0 players we hardly need to waste money on one).

Regrading donations:

For now I will more than likely be paying it out of my personal paypal account.

We won't have a donation system like TAG did, as I don't want any extra money in the account.

If you are willing to donate (and thanks), just ask me first and tell me how much you are donating, then i will clear it so you aren't donating to much and so thats it is fair.

We will work on a month by month basis, so no money accrues in my account. I want you all to have your own money, so if I miscalculate the donations one week and money is left over I will refund you.

We look into a clan paypal account after we judge the servers quality.
Back to top Go down
Dalek

Dalek

Server Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Information   Server Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Madman also since you know about the paypal you could help me set it up Smile.
Back to top Go down
madman587587
Global Moderator
madman587587

Server Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Information   Server Information Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 pm

No Probs, I'll be on tonight
Back to top Go down
Dalek

Dalek

Server Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Information   Server Information Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 pm

EVERYONE, the money for the server has just gone in, but unfortunately I'm not gonna be on tonight until near midnight so I'll get the server up and running either very late tonight, or at some point tomorrow. Depends when DANGERDAN is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Information   Server Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Information
Page 1 of 1